Friday, November 2, 2012

Assad forces flee Saraqeb

The Guardian

"....

Assad's forces have withdrawn the Saraqeb, the Idlib town where rebels were filmed executing government troops on Thursday, Reuters reports citing the Syrian Observatory for Human Right. 
Saraqeb straddles the junction of two main highways leading to Aleppo and the pullout will make it harder for government forces to reinforce or resupply Aleppo.
         The opposition Observatory said troops had retreated from Alwees, northwest of Saraqeb, leaving the            town and surrounding areas "completely outside the control of regime forces".
With areas of rural Aleppo and northern border crossings to Turkey now under rebel control after 19 months of conflict, the loss of Saraqeb would leave Aleppo city further isolated from Assad's southern strongholds......"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be actually something which I
think I would never understand. It seems too complicated
and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my blog: graduate certificates online

Anonymous said...

propecia sale reviews of propecia users - propecia results after 4 months