Tuesday, February 5, 2008

George W. Bush's Resumé: This individual seeks an executive position. He will be available in January 2009...

by Felicity Arbuthnot
Global Research, February 5, 2008

"EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:

· I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pleaded guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been 'lost' and is not available.

Military:

· I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .

College:

· I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.


Past Work Experience:

· I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

· I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

· I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

· With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas......

Accomplishments As President (with 4 3 5 Notable Firsts):

· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.....

Records And References:

· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.

· All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

· All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review. I specified that my sealed documents will not be available for 50 years."

No comments: