Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Caught in Bed with Evil


By Gilad Atzmon
Palestine Think Tank

"....Though the humanitarian crisis in Gaza is now imminent, Western media refrains from reporting about the emerging disaster. Apparently, there are far more interesting things to write about, much more interesting than millions of Palestinians who are being starved by the Jewish state.

However the press was kind enough to report that British foreign minister David Miliband spent some time in Israel this week. He had been very concerned with issues concerning the Avocado and other ethical grocery matters.....

President Peres will also receive an honorary degree from Kings College for his efforts “furthering peace in the Middle East”. I think that considering Peres’ usage of ballistic technology against innocent civilians, a PhD in physics may be more appropriate.

On the face of it, at the time the Jewish state is exercising the most devastating forms of crimes against humanity, the British Government, the British Parliament, the royal family and a major British academic institute are all caught together in bed with no less than a nuclear enthusiast butcher.

I am rather impressed. More than ever I am proud to be British. Such an embracing openness towards wickedness is probably the ultimate form of British kindness and forgiveness. This is something I have never seen in my homeland. Looking at Parliament, Miliband and the Royal family I must admit, I have much to learn about compassion before I become a genuine British subject."

No comments: