Saturday, March 9, 2013

Al-Jazeera Video: Inside Story: On the road to Israeli apartheid?


"A Palestinian-only bus services brings Israel's 'equal but seperate" policies into question amid calls of racism. Inside Story, with presenter Mike Hanna, discusses with guests: Ben White, a journalist and the author of "Israeli Apartheid: A Beginner's Guide"; Gregg Roman, director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Pittsburgh. Gregg is former political advisor to the Knesset and a former official at ministry of defense; and Mustafa Barghouti from the Palestinian National Initiative and member of the Palestinian Legislative Council."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondеrful posting but I am not suге that I agreе.
Βut then, ρеοple considеr me
difficult at the best οf timeѕ! Thаnks a lοt.



Have a look at my blοg post :: st jude necklace
Also see my site - horse necklace