Thursday, July 26, 2007
What is Killing Palestinian Fighters?
In random order:
2) Refusal to learn.
3) Riding cars.
4) Using cell (mobile) phones.
5) Low I.Q. leadership.
6) Not allowing self-criticism.
7) Doing the same thing over and over again, even when it doesn't work. This is a definition of insanity.
8) More interest in martyrdom than in being effective fighters.
9) Poor training.
10) Never reading and learning from history.
11) More interested in show off and sloganeering than being effective.
12) Stubborn ignorance.
13) No accountability of the leadership.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)