Monday, November 19, 2012

Guardian Video: Israeli air strike kills 11 family members in Gaza



                   
                   
                                 

"An Israeli air strike believed to be aimed at a Hamas official kills 11 members of a single family, including five women and four children, in Gaza City on Sunday. The air strike flattened the home of the Dalou family in the Sheikh Radwan district of the city, causing the biggest death toll in a single incident since the offensive began last Wednesday."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!


[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.22web.org/]Youth NFL Jerseys[/url]



[url=http://jerseys2013.my-board.org/]Atlanta Falcons Jerseys[/url]