Monday, August 16, 2010

Sexy Torturer

The excellent Hebrew blog “Sachim” (kinda like the Israeli word for “mates”), which tracks the character of the young, pseudo-liberal Israeli mainstream, published a selection of pictures from the Facebook profile of one Eden Abergil, a recently discharged IDF woman soldier. The album, titled “Army.. the most beautiful time of my life :) ” begins with fairly ordinary stuff:

But then…

Comment from Shani Cohen: "LOL all my loves in one picture!!! My heart is pumping hard!!!"

And then…

"You're super sexy here," one of her friends wrote her. Adi responded: "Yeah, I know, ha ha, what a day that was, see how he completes my picture, I wonder if he's on Facebook! I have to tag him in the photo! Ha ha."

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

retro jordans
fila
birkin bag
jordan 6
goyard
nike shoes
fila shoes
air max 95
yeezy boost 350
longchamp handbags

allbarefootrunninggenuine said...

Well done – It really takes a lot of time to have blog posts. While I don’t agree on your blog I will concede that your are entitled to have your own perspective. The site ended up having some cool perspectives. Cool work job– allbarefootrunninggenuine

expert fiscal said...

With having so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it. expert fiscal

tealoa said...

check my blog replica bags page Dolabuy Fendi a fantastic read dolabuy louis vuitton