Monday, August 13, 2007

The Daily Life of Kawther Salam


..: I Received a Death Threat from Israel :..

"On Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 11:37:48 AM, I received very special message by E-mail, sent by “Molly Molly” from Israel. “Molly Molly” wrote from the IP Address 88.154.98.235. This Address belongs to a client of one of the big telecommunications companies in Israel, Bezeqint.The message had the title “Shalom from Hebron”. This is the “civilized”, “modern” way of sending death threats and of terrorizing Palestinian civilian used by the IDF and their intelligence units. It is their signature: always when they intended to kill somebody, to destroy a house, to raze agricultural lands, they called the intended victim before, sent them a short message which meant “we know where you are, we are coming for you”. This is how I understand the Email sent by “Molly Molly”.

Whatever this death threat meant, it contained some personal information which this person looked up from the whois-entry for my domain, kawther.info, and whatever organization the sender belongs to, be it the Shabak (Israeli Interior Intelligence), or the military headquarter of Brigade Commander Colonel Yehuda Fuchs, or his spokesperson, or the American-Jewish terrorists around Kach and the Jewish Underground and Gush Emunim - people like Baruch Marzel, Moshe Levinger, Noam Federman, Yitzhak Pass … who occupy the heart of my homeland, the old city of Hebron, and who openly profess their friendship to a convicted traitor to a country which has given them much, too much of their goodness …

Whatever the criminal Israeli sender wanted to tell me with his message, he will not scare me or stop my words. This kind of threat will never stop me from exposing the daily crimes, destruction, murders, terror, IDF “activities” in Palestinian towns and cities.

Loudly I say that freedom of speech is privileged under international laws, that the Israeli intelligence or Mossad or whatever will not scare me. I am not scared from Israel, I am not scared from that state of executioners. The former Israeli Knesset member and former deputy defense minister and one of Israels top executioners, Efraim Sneh, said in his response to criticism from the extreme rightist parties of Israel, Shas, Mifdal and Moledet: “We are doing and implementing the execution and the punishment against the Palestinians in silence and in a very quite way, we don’t need to declare openly and before the public what we are doing”.

Israel does not need to send messages threatening to kill me. Israel has committed war crimes, genocide, daily murders, destruction of infrastructure and of private and public property, of agricultural land, of water sources, and collective punishment in my homeland. Threatening me will not increase or decrease the daily crimes of Israel against Palestinian civilians, journalists and peace activists. I have seen and lived with their crimes all my life. Do they think that they can scare me with yet another threat ?......

Shame on Israel for the daily murders, executions, threats against innocent civilians.
Shame on Yehuda Fuchs for what he does in Hebron.
Shame on the Israeli Intelligence system Shabak.
To all of you I say Shalom from Europe, and shame on you, I received your threat Email. Shalom to you all.
"

Yehuda Fuchs has no problems with terrorists, he even protects them.
Is he 'Molly Molly' ?

No comments: