Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bahrain must free prisoners of conscience

"Thirteen opposition activists and prisoners of conscience must be released immediately by the Bahrain authorities, Amnesty International said today ahead of a court decision on their case next week.

The men, who were convicted last year before a military court on charges including ‘setting up terror groups to topple the regime and change the constitution’ after their involvement in peaceful anti-government protests, had their convictions and sentences upheld on appeal in September.

On Monday 3 December, the Court of Cassation in the capital Manama will decide whether or not to grant the men's defence request to be released on bail....."


Entrümpelung said...

موفقين لكل ما هو قيم ومفيد 
Entrümpelung Wien
Entrümpelung Wien

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be
bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Also visit my web-site xbox live gold free

Anonymous said...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Take a look at my web site; service.stipz.de1.Biz

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard in favor of his website, since here every information is quality
based stuff.

Have a look at my page ... click here for info

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this website
needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

Look at my webpage; check out the post right here

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

Feel free to visit my web blog; find here

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to subscribe for this website to get most recent
updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

my web page ... discuss

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back regularly!

my page ::