Sunday, January 6, 2008
"......Today I found that this news may hold part or most of the truth according to the short article published by Daily El-Masry El-Youm Egypt’s best selling daily newspaper......
Now to what We conclude from all this :
1. We can’t be certain that this is 100% mass grave for the Egyptian POWs as long as there is no further investigation from the Egyptian Embassy which is representing the Egyptian State , there must be accurate scientific investigation with the help of international forensic detectives to be neutral and investigate in the manner ,already this is a golden opportunity because if it was truly a mass grave for the Egyptian POWs then it will be a war crime committed inside the Israeli borders.
2. Still we can’t deny that all the description and details of the mass grave go with the description and details of the mass graves of the Egyptian POWs found across Sinai.
3. The location itself goes with the stories of the ex-POWs as Eilat was among the concentration points the IDF used to gather the Egyptian POWs in before transferring them to Atlit ,and already they killed some of the POWs just for fun according to the surviving accounts in these points.
4. Also the specific location of the mass grave, as far as I know it is in the controversial village of Um Rashrash((This village is on the borders and is said to be an Egyptian land, there is a large dispute about it in Egypt regarding it)) , Um Rashrash is very close to the Egyptian-Israeli current borders on the Aqaba Gulf near Taba.
5. The bodies and the remains of the bodies from the bones in the military uniform are not usual things , first of all they can’t not be from the IDF , the IDF buries and buried the Muslims who served in the army in well known cemeteries ,also most of the Muslims who served in the IDF were from the North of Israel, this is in the south of Israel and the location seemed to be forgotten with no remarks what so ever , this is an old mass grave made from very long time made to be forgotten ,in a hurry that those who made it did not care to inform the Israeli authorities about , already who made it for sure are Israelis because since 1948 this part of land was under the Israeli control and no Arab army as far as I know entered it.
6. Who used to wear military uniform and was close to Eilat or from Um Rashrash ?? The Egyptian army , you can’t say they were from the PLO because the PLO were in Gaza and they did not have a complete unified uniform like the Egyptian army.
7. Who used to be executed while wearing military uniform and buried in mass graves with no reference at all ?? No one except the Egyptian POWs.
8. Still with all reasons, we will not be certain 100% to claim our right back except by the following : inspecting the remains and asking the surviving POWs if they know anything about this place.
BY the way I sent an email to the foundation asking them for more details and pictures of the cemetery in order to show here and to show to the veterans they can recognize the uniforms and boots better than us."