Friday, February 29, 2008
Islamist group official says most gunmen will wait for IDF forces deep inside Palestinian territory to 'fight under conditions that we are familiar with.' Egyptian intelligence chief Suleiman cancels visit to Israel due to escalation
"....."We will not play into Israel's hands. If and when the operation is launched, we will combat it with no more than 20 percent of our manpower. The remaining 80 percent will wait for the Israelis inside Palestinian territory to fight under the conditions that we are familiar with and to show that our forces are still there – in case Israel is thinking of bringing in the leadership it supports, such as (Palestinian President Mahmoud) Abbas," he said........"