by Felicity Arbuthnot
Global Research, February 5, 2008
"EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pleaded guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been 'lost' and is not available.
· I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .
· I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.
Past Work Experience:
· I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
· I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
· I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.
· With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas......
Accomplishments As President (with 4 3 5 Notable Firsts):
· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.....
Records And References:
· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
· All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
· All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review. I specified that my sealed documents will not be available for 50 years."